Tattoos are priced by the hour. I am always happy to discuss my rates and give you a price estimate at the time of our consultation. Please keep in mind that large scale designed like sleeves and back pieces will require multiple sessions. Each session usually lasts 2-3 hours. There is a 2 week minimum between sessions to allow for healing before the tattoo can be worked on again.
Prior to getting tattooed
- Moisturize the area.
- Do not drink alcohol in excess the night before.
- No tanning (including self-tanner).
- If you are healthy your skin will be healthy and will promote good healing.
- Eat well.
- Bring a drink (something hydrating).
- No weight training or extreme-sports (due to swelling).
- Our small studio may not be able to accommodate your friends/family/significant other, so we ask that if you do bring moral support you keep it to 1 person.
- Remove bandage in 3 hours.
- Wash the area with a fragrance-free, dye-free soap and warm water. Remove all soap and tattoo residue. Keep in mind that some areas like the back and ribs cannot be washed in a sink so taking a shower is best. Pat dry with a clean towel. Allow the area to air dry for 10 minutes until all moisture is off the skin.
- Do not re-bandage.
- Apply a very thin layer of Aquaphor ointment 3 times daily for the first 3 days.
- After 3 days, continue the washing process but replace the Aquaphor with a fragrance-free lotion. Your tattoo will scab like a cut and then begin to flake. Do Not pick or scratch your tattoo. Allow the scab to come off at its own pace. Exercise is ok as long as you shower and clean your tattoo immediately after working out.
- Soak your tattoo – no swimming, no bath. no hottub, no jacuzzi, no waterskiing
- Keep your tattoo protected from the sun with light clothing while its healing
- Listen to your friends or consult the internet about tattoo aftercare.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call the studio 718-387-9673 or Email: ZoeBeanTattoo@Gmail.com
Address 115 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11249
By Appointment Only